Corrugated Signs and Posters for a special event, such as a fundraiser, a sale, or a grand opening, attract attention and draw in customers. Posters and corrugated signs are inexpensive and easy to produce, and they can be placed on lawns, fences, posts, or windows to increase your visibility and reach.
However, before you order your posters and corrugated signs, you should be aware of some of the limitations and challenges of using these types of graphics. Posters and corrugated signs are not designed to last for a long time, especially when exposed to harsh weather conditions. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the factors that affect the durability and effectiveness of posters and corrugated signs, and how you can make the most of them for your event.
One of the main factors that affects the lifespan of posters and corrugated signs is the material they are made of. Posters are usually printed on paper or cardboard, which can fade, tear, or curl when exposed to sunlight, moisture, or wind. Corrugated signs are made of plastic or metal sheets with ridges that give them some strength and flexibility. However, these materials can also bend, crack, or rust when exposed to extreme temperatures, rain, snow, or hail.
Another factor that affects the lifespan of posters and corrugated signs is the placement and installation of them. Depending on where you put your posters and corrugated signs, they might be more or less vulnerable to damage or vandalism. For example, if you place your posters on a busy street or a public area, they might be torn down, covered up, or defaced by other people. If you place your corrugated signs on a lawn or a post, they might be knocked over, stolen, or blown away by strong winds.
Therefore, when you use posters and corrugated signs for your event, you should have realistic expectations about how long they will last and how effective they will be. You should also take some precautions to protect them from damage and maximize their impact. Here are some tips to help you:
– Choose high-quality materials and printing methods for your posters and corrugated signs. Look for materials that are water-resistant, UV-resistant, and durable. Look for printing methods that produce vivid colors and clear images.
– Choose appropriate sizes and shapes for your posters and corrugated signs. Make sure they are large enough to be seen from a distance and fit the space where you want to place them. Avoid shapes that have sharp corners or edges that might get caught by wind or objects.
– Choose strategic locations for your posters and corrugated signs. Look for places that have high traffic and visibility, such as busy intersections, main roads, shopping centers, or community hubs. Avoid places that have obstructions, such as trees, buildings, or other signs.
– Secure your posters and corrugated signs properly. Use sturdy materials and tools to attach your posters and corrugated signs to their surfaces. Use nails, screws, staples, tape, glue, or wire to fix them firmly. Check them regularly for any signs of wear or tear and replace them if needed.
– Remove your posters and corrugated signs promptly after your event. Do not leave them up longer than necessary as they might become an eyesore or a nuisance for others. Dispose of them responsibly by recycling them or reusing them for other purposes.
Posters and corrugated signs can be effective tools to promote your event and attract customers if you use them wisely. By following these tips, you can make sure that your posters and corrugated signs last longer and perform better for your event.